Sunday, April 1, 2012

A bit of elf sampling


Spring has sent me swirling into a tireless quest, which is becoming a bit obsessive, to achieve a fresh glowing face that is soft yet full of life. Somehow it lead me Here  To the elf website, I have heard many good things about this brand yet never actually tried any of their products, so, convinced by their amazing prices and a Free Shipping offer I decided to take a chance. I fancied the lip and face products the most, and blindly made selections only worrying about my desired spring color palette, I have not had a chance to test any of these products yet but just based on first impressions I am pretty happy with my choices. In time I will post an update on whether this little spur of the moment adventure was a successful endeavor or a lesson on the dangers of internet shopping. 

Elf products


  • Mineral lipstick - Nicely Nude
  • Conditioning Lip Balm - Mellow Melon and Romantic Rouge 
  • Tinted Moisturizer 
  • Bronzer - Golden Bronzer  
  • Blush - Tickled Pink 
  • Tone Correction concealer - Light Beige 
  • All Over Cover Stick - Light Beige 
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment