Friday, August 10, 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge. Day 10 - Gradient

It's already day 10 of Makeup Savvy's Nail Challenge and today's theme is Gradient. Although i'm familiar with gradient nails I had the most trouble deciding on a look for this one. In the end I decided I wanted to try a glitter gradient and ended up just winging it. 


I had so many polish options for a glitter gradient I just couldn't decide, I ended up choosing a gray and silver color pallet because I had a few silver metallic finish polishes that I thought would look great in a glitter gradient. I started off with a matte dark grey color and faded it to a light silver with two metallic silver polishes then added glitter to the tips. 
List of Polishes used: Avon Matte in Concrete, Sephora by OPI Blasted Silver, Nicole by OPI in Light a Candle, and Wet N Wild Wild Shine glitter. 


That's everything I interesting I have to say about these. A short post? This challenge really must be sucking the life out of me! Anyways, hope you liked my nails, and if you missed my leopard print nails due to the linking complications here they are




  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

6 comments:

Claire said...

This is amazing! I've not seen many metallic gradient nails before :) Very pretty xx

C.S.I Beauty Blog said...

This looks gorgeous! Love the fading from dark to light as most people (myself included) go for the other way around :)

http://cosmeticsshoppingandintoxication.blogspot.co.uk/

MissGreenEyes said...

I love it, it looks fantastic x

Sara Java said...

Thanks, I use metallics in everything, I just love them.

Sara Java said...

Thank you. Actually I never really thought about it, dark to light makes sense to me lol.

Sara Java said...

thanks =)

Post a Comment