Saturday, August 11, 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge. Day 11 - Metallic

The end of Makeup Savvy's 15 Day Nail Challenge is approaching, we're now on day 11. Today's theme is Metallic and I decided to showcase one of my favorite metallic polishes, nothing fancy, im a simple manicure type of girl. 


My favorite metallic polishes are from Nicole by OPI's Liquid Metals collections, they are metallic in feel but the finish has a bit of shimmer in it as well. I chose "Rich in Spirit" because it's a light blue color, which I think is pretty rare in a metallic range. Most metallic polishes come in silver, gold, or copper but this one is sky blue and I think there is something very futuristic feeling about colored metallics. Makes me feel cool!




As you can see this polish can range from quite sparkly to quite metallic depending on how the light hits it, but never looses the blue color. 
I think Nicole by OPI has to be my favorite range of polishes, they always come out with interesting and fun colors and finishes and even glitters, they're really great quality, and they have a fantastic 'perfect stroke brush' which makes painting precises and quick. Not to mention I can usually find them on sale at target or ulta, where as other high end brands never go on sale and are never sold in drug stores. But I suppose all of that is completely irrelevant to this challenge.

That completes my ramble on this polish, metallic polishes, and Nicole by opi, I hope you like it as much as I do. Tomorrow's theme is stripes and I am hoping I will find time to participate in day 12 of the challenge.  


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

Cara Membesarkan said...

good posting about 15 Day Nail Challenge. Day 11 - Metallic

Post a Comment