Tuesday, August 14, 2012

15 Day Nail Challenge. Day 14 - Dots

It's Day 14 and after today there will be only one more day left of Makeup Savvy's Nail Challenge! I really can't believe how fast August is going by but I'll save all my parting words for tomorrows post. Today's theme is dots, which is a really adorable concept that I was looking forward to doing the whole challenge. 


As summer is also flying by, I decided i'd do sort of an ode to summer color palette for these last two nails.  I decided to use really fun pastel and bright shades that ended up reminding more of candy than summer. 


I think they turned out really cute even though some of my dots got messed up ( I dont have a dotting tool). Th fun thing with this is it's simple but there are endless possibilities, color combinations, big dots, little dots, playing with finishes, or strategically placed dots, you could do a whole nail art challenge with dots alone. 


 List of Polishes: OPI Pink Friday, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Avon Real Red , Essie Turquoise and Caicos. 





  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

6 comments:

Claire said...

These are so summery and pretty :) I love them!

MissGreenEyes said...

Love them,I can't believe the challenge is almost over :(

Sara Java said...

Thanks =)

Sara Java said...

Thanks. Me neither, looking forward to tomorrow though.

Obat Kuat said...

good posting about 15 Day Nail Challenge. Day 14 - Dots

Syed Zeeshan Ali said...

You and Your website seem very yummy!!! I love chocolate!
Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
your blog is good! I'll visit again :)
God Bless You

Post a Comment