Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Peppermint Nails


First Christmas nails of the season! 

It's my favorite time of year and im not happy with just decorating my tree. I need to feel the Christmas spirit everywhere! These were Inspired by one of my favorite Christmas scents, peppermint. 




I the colors I used were OPI Alpine Snow and OPI Malaga Wine. Malaga Wine is a deeper shade of red but I feel like the contrast looks better and also it has less chance of turning pink when mixed with the white. 
I used a technique called water marbling, which is great for those who are unskilled in nail art. Easy yet messy! 




More Christmas nails comming soon, See you then! 



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment