Friday, January 4, 2013

NOTD: Deborah Lippmann Today was a Fairytale

Happy 2013!! I didnt get much blogging done last month I was busy surviving the end of the world and doing lots of Christmas related activities. But I made sure to ring in the New Year right with these festive nails! 



2 coats Deborah Lippmann's Today was a Fairytale, over sheer base color.

These nails are ment to showcase Deborah Lippmann's beautiful 'Today was a Fairytale' polish but I added a basecoat because it's quite sheer. Underneath is a very thin layer of a metallic light blue polish called 'Rich in Spirit' by Nicole by OPI. The base coat did not make the nails completely opaque but complemented the glitter polish nicely. 



Today was a Fairytale is a sheer but build-able glitter polish. It has a sheer light blue base with lots of small round silver glitter and tons of large silver hexagon shaped glitter. 
I love this, like all Deborah Lippmann glitter nail polishes I've tried. Im mainly attracted to them because they look so pretty in the bottle. I find this brand makes the most chic glitter polishes, they always come in stunning colors and never look childish. Not to mention, they are never gritty and always long lasting, I applied this on New Years Eve and still wearing it today (a miracle, really) with minimal chipping. 



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 comments:

wolfteam wallhack 2013 indir said...

great

Post a Comment