Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spring Shopping List

Here are some things I promised myself this spring.




L'oreal True Match Lumi Foundation

- Glowing luminous skin is a trend for spring 2013 but I say it never goes out of style. I've heard great things about this foundation AND I'm apparently still not put off by this "Magic Lumi" line even though 2 out of 3 of the products I've tried from it have been complete disappointments.
I am either the most optimistic person in the world or I just never learn my lesson. Wish me Luck!

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow

- Where I live Spring is basically mild Summer, and Summer means swimming and other water related activities. It would honestly be irresponsible of me not to start buying waterproof products! And it would be lovely to have perfect eyebrows even at places like the beach where makeup is a no no.
I know this product wont disappoint! The only thing I'm concerned about is the sad, three color, shade range.

MAC Impassioned Lipstick

- No wishlist of mine would be complete without a lipstick. I do love a good bright for spring and summer, I dont care if it's trendy or not. I've had my eye on this one for a while. An extremely bright yellowy pink that leans almost corally.
 It's not what I usually go for so it seems like the perfect addition to my MAC lipstick collection. Also I love MAC 'Amplified' finishes.




Yup only three, sad I know. But after receiving a huge amount of makeup for Christmas I cant justify too many purchases with all this new makeup lying around... #FirstWorldProblems.

Tell me whats on your spring shopping lists. 


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment