Thursday, February 7, 2013

MAC Eyeshadows: Old and New Favorites



When I got my Urban Decay Naked Palettes last year I thought I'd never need to pick up a MAC eye shadow again. Well, It's amazing how fast a girl can get tired of 24 eye shadows. Egh, now it's like I never want to see another shimmery nude or brown again!



The Old - After a long absence I went back to some of my old favorites. Im still a neutral lover but these are
                a little more exciting than the average.




Sable,. Sketch, Smut, Tempting 


.



The New - I dont have a very extensive MAC eye shadow collection so there were a few colors I've heard                      tons about and have been lusting after for a while. So a few weeks ago I finally caved in. I really                   wanted to stay away from brown so I gravitated towards more cool toned grey-ish 
                  neutrals.




Copperplate, Quarry, Satin Taupe 




Im pretty happy with my new additions, they're all great quality, and once again im on a eyeshadow 'no buy'. I should, however buy a palette because  these little round pots are a bitch to store! 

Let me know what your favorite MAC eyeshadows are

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment