Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Starting Spring Right: Coral NOTD

It's beginning to look a lot like spring! At least where I live, the rain clouds are gone and the sun is out. So im excited! Spring just reminds me of everything pretty and what girl doesn't want more pretty in her life???


Anyways, Last spring I found myself with a love for lavender, this year Im lusting after anything coral! I think coral was a trend last summer, soo im late, typical.



It's so hard to find a good coral nail polish! But I did find (in my own collection) Avon Apricot Mystery, it seems to get over-looked quite often. It has no real "bottle-appeal", it looks very dull and grandma-ish in the bottle. Luckily I gave it a swatch, and it comes up a pretty soft coral. 

Even though I love the color on it's own, I thought that Essie Luxeffect topcoat in Shine of the Tines would be a perfect compliment to it (Plus, what NOTD of mine would be complete without some sparkle?).It's very subtle and just occasionally catches the light. It's holographic glitter so im not entirely certain what color it is: it reflects orange, green, and yellow mostly. 

This is my first experience with holographic glitter, im still unsure how I feel about it; It's not as pretty as normal glitter I feel. Hmmm. Regardless this coral shade is definitely a favorite for spring! Im looking in to getting some more, Have any recommendations? 





  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment