Thursday, March 7, 2013

Revlon Just bitten Kissable Balm Stains - My Collection


Now, I'll admit this is a pretty measly collection. Im really pushing the boundaries of the term "collection" here, so much so I've been considering not posting this for months. But since today is my 'blog photo-shoot day' and it's too dull and rainy for good pictures, I have to make due! Not that I could ever regret a post on lip products!







 I have Sweetheart a bright cool pink, Romantic a sheer orange red, and Smitten a berry pink. 

I find these are in actuality are more comparable to the Revlon Lip Butters than the actual Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains. To me they look and feel similar to the Lip Butters, glossy shimmery and vibrant, but with a more pigmentation and, obviously, staining power.

Unlike the original Lip Stains, these smell like mint, do not stick to dry patches, they apply creamy and evenly, and fade evenly overtime. 

They're overall just a huge improvement! 



However, Romantic is the bad apple. A little heartbreaker to a red-lover such as myself, Romantic appears as if it's going to be a vibrant red but is significantly less pigmented than the rest, and usually appears as a patchy orange color on my lips *sigh*.  


 That's all! Im keeping it short and sweet today; going to go hide under a pile of blankets with a warm beverage and dream of spring now, good-day! Hope your part of the world is experiencing a nicer weather, and I'll see you soon.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment