Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Travel Makeup Bag: Spring Break Edition


Last week I was enjoying my Spring Break in the Caribbean; Unfortunately I did have to come home, and going from the sunny, warm, and green tropics to dull, chilly, and dry Southern California was quite depressing. I have a suitcase to unpack, some very upset kittys to tend to, and class tomorrow, So rummaging through my travel makeup bag is a welcomed distraction.    



  • I'd never leave home without my beloved Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock, hands down the best everyday sunblock I've ever used, it also works well under makeup. 
  • I decided to bring Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation because the packaging is travel friendly and it can be sheered out easily for less coverage.
  • Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation is another product I always take when I travel. The compact is travel friendly, and it can double as a setting powder or foundation.
  •  I just had to throw in a concealer. MAC Studio Fix.



  • I ditched the palette in the background at the last minute. It was just a little obsessive for a beach vacation. 
  • I did bring MAC Handwritten Eyeshadow. This is probably my favorite eyeshadow. It doesnt look like much but I love the deep chocolate brown color because it's very flattering and versatile.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze seemed like a good choice, because it's a cream it's travel friendly, and  it's also one of my favorite colors. 
  • Then I brought one black eyeliner and My Maybelline Colossal Mascara. Just the necessities. 






  • Im very excited to say that I managed to get my hands on MUFE Aqua Brow before I left. It's been on my wishlist for a while, and it did not disappoint! 
  • I did restrain myself, I brought only one blush, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. I love these blushes and I thought this was a smart choice because it wont break or melt. 
  • Just some more boring stuff (that I didnt use), under-eye concealer and some eyeshadow primer.




  • It's a bit much, but I can't go anywhere without bringing at least one red lipstick. So this is an extremely vibrant pinky red, also my favorite red of all time, Nars Dragon Girl
  • Im so happy that I finally bought MAC Impassioned lipstick. I had my eye on it for a while, its an almost neon coral pink, and it's my new favorite spring/summer lipstick.
  • I just brought one casual lip product my Korres Lip Butter. Its a sheer pink color and it's moisturizing. 


I think I did a good job at packing just the necessities. I did get a chance to wear everything I packed... just not on the beach of course.  

Hope everyone is having a great spring! 





  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment