Friday, April 26, 2013

Wishlist - Pretty Spring Lipsticks


If you are a woman who's entire wishlist consists unashamedly of lipstick, then we need to be friends, because it's a type of joy not commonly understood. If not, I hope you will still enjoy looking at my dream spring lipstick wardrobe! 






Nars Schiap

 - Let it be no secret that I love Nars lipsticks; They're simply the best, but the color selection is limited. Nars    
    makes the most amazing reds money can buy, but there isnt much in the way of pinks. That is unless  
    you're looking for a crazy bright cool pink. Schiap is a bright pink that has a violet undertone to it, which I
    think makes it feel cool and electric as opposed to Barbie-ish - and that's exactly why I love it!

Chanel La Fascinante 

 - La Fascinante is a Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, and my god these have the most lovely creamy velvet
    texture, it's like silk on the skin and impossibly light-weight, if you have never swatched one then- go now!
    This is a bight pink red, and to be honest im just in love with the idea of owning a Chanel red lipstick; It's
    just the ultimate symbol of a sophisticated woman... and I can pretend!

MAC Costa Chic

 - As hard as I try, I still can't shake the impulse for coral. I've been kinda on the fence about this one, mainly
    because it's quite orange-y which is way out of my comfort zone, but also because many people say it    
    looks good on girls with tan skin and that's definitely not me! But currently im in love with swatches of it,
    so maybe i'll go down to the MAC counter and try it out. What's the worst that could happen? - It's
    awful and I talk myself into buying another red lipstick, happens all too often!

 Two Faced Fuchsia Shock

 - Here is a brand that never usually crosses my mind, but this caught my eye in Ulta the other day. It's a
   vibrant fuchsia but it's a nice creamy slightly sheer texture. The texture is what stands out for me, sheer and
   creamy are not words I typically like, but I thought it would be nice to have something a little softer and
   wearable in spring. Just as I was about to seal the deal, I discovered they were all sold out! *sigh* The
   worst part... I bought a red lipstick instead -ashamed-.


Trust me, I could go on, but that's all for today. I've been sick and lathargic for the past few days and this has really lifted my spirits; I hope it did the same for you!






  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment