Monday, May 13, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

Here's what has been on my nails this season. These five were just too pretty to put down.  Forewarning  this post has way too many photos.



Essie Buy me a Cameo Nail Polish


Essie Buy Me A Cameo- This color just makes me feel like a grown-up sophisticated lady. One of my all time favorite shades because it's just pretty. It's a frosted pink nude that's basically perfect because it's not too light, it's very flattering on my skin-tone. It's my go-to polish when I need to be fancy.


Chanel Pulsion nail polish


Chanel Pulsion -  Last month I dug this out of my stash, It was given to me a few years ago but it's still love it. It always just makes me so happy, it's so bright and pink and shiny. I have nothing else like it, im not a girl you'll usually catch wearing baby pink but I do like bright pink (because im fun!).




Avon Apricot Mystery - An accidental favorite, this is actually my moms nail polish and it does look like a very.... mature color in the bottle, but it's actually really pretty on the nails. It's a perfect spring color, peach (or apricot apparently..) Although I recently found out that peaches aren't even in season in spring haha. You'll have to ignore the glitter on the swatch, that photo is from a recent NOTD. 




OPI My Very First Knockwurst - I don't think I've found my 'perfect' nude yet, but this is the closest I've come. It's actually a strange color, putty-ish if you know what I mean. It's like a grey pink nude (the left picture is more accurate color representation) so not quite a nude. But it is a very interesting color, and when I wear it people always ask about it. 



OPI Bright Lights Big Color - The newest edition to my nail polish family, I was looking for a coral, there happened to be an entire section of corals at Ulta, and I picked the brightest glittery-est one (again, because im fun)! So, it's a very bright coral with a bit of pink and a gold frost. It's super pretty, looks like one of those fruity drinks you'd buy while on vacation. 


We've finally reached the end. Not the only polishes I've worn but I've been favoring the pinks, peaches, and corals recently. They're quite flattering, don't you think? 








  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment