Happy May everyone! Not sure about you but im completely unsure where the time has gone. I turn a whole 'nother year older this month, scary. And I guess this means that summer is just around the corner. So sounds like a good time to share my new found summer essential, actually my new found life essential. Dont want to spoil the ending but this is holy grail material!
- Formula - It's pretty much the consistency of gel eyeliner. Very smooth product that glides with your brush strokes.
- Pigmentation - This product is highly pigmented, but can be sheered out as well. Making it extremely versatile.
- Staying Power - Once it sets, it stays! All day, in rain, in heat, and in water.
- Waterproof - Definitely water proof. No running, melting, or smearing.
- Easy to Remove - Unlike some water proof products, this is actually quite easy to remove with soap or makeup remover.
- Natural Looking - For a highly pigmented gel product, this can actually be sheered to a soft powder finish.
- Price - 20$ for this 7ml tube isnt a bad price because it'll last you a lifetime!
- Packaging - the squeezy tube is sanitary and no product gets wasted.
You see that tiny little dot, It's enough to fill in both of my brows! Just that tiny amount goes a long way, it can spread to a lighter colored softer finish, you can get more precise lines, and you can build up color.
If, like me, you have patchy eyebrows this is the product for you. I previously had to use two products on my brows - I'd fill in my brows with one color, then fill in the bald spots with a darker color just so they looked even. With this I can get two different colors with one product AND get precise strokes that look more like hair than pencil.
- Color Selection -
However Sephora stores typically only carry three - #10 Light Blonde, #15 Blonde, and #25 Ash. I Suppose because they are the best selling shades.
My Shade is #25 Ash - My perfect shade would be in-between #20 and #25, since my dark brown hair is not "ashy" at all, it's quite red-toned. But #25 is still a workable color.
- Brush not included - Not a problem for everyone but keep in mind that this product would be quite difficult to use without an angled brush.