Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG


Here's something I'm way to familiar with, Procrastination. I dont do Tags very often but this one was just so fitting. I Found this tag thanks to Fee at MakeupSavy - http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk


Rules:
1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) - follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
                                                                                                                 5. Have fun!


1.  Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?

- I rarely do anything to my hair. I wash it a few times a week and the rest is just left to fate. 

2.  Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?

 - I sort of wash my concealer brush everyday, with that lazy brush cleaner that doesn't require water. Still counts right?? The rest of my brushes have to wait until im in a productive mood. Usually around every two weeks is when they get cleaned. 

3.  How long will you last with chipped nail polish?

- I absolutely HATE chipped nail polish! Even if the tips of my nails get chipped, I remove it.  So my nails usually last two or three days and I constantly repaint them. 

4.  How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?

- Hygiene products like soap, shampoo, face wash get replaced as soon as I run out, sometimes sooner. But Makeup products I dont usually replace,  the only makeup product I've ever completely finished is foundation and I always move on to 'bigger and better' things. 

5.  What is your worst beauty habit? 

- I fall asleep with my makeup on, *shame*. Usually on weekends when I stay out late. I dont usually think about it when I get home, I just zombie walk to my bed on pure instinct.  The next day my skin is all dry and terrible looking  and I have to wash my makeup smeared sheets. But I guess that's not enough of a deterrent when my warm bed is calling at 4am. 

6.  Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?

- My homework.  Eghhh It just ruins my whole day. I do work well under pressure but im not an extreme procrastinator yet haha. 

7.  When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?

- Getting ready is one of my favorite parts of going out,  So no I do not put it off, BUT somehow im still always late! I'm never actually "finished" getting ready, I just run out of time.


8.  Can you commit to spending bans?

- Well Im a poor college student I dont really ever have money to spend, =( . But when I do, I tend to want to hang onto it - So I think that I could commit.


9.  How organised is your make-up and nail polish collections?

- Like a true collector, I take pride in my makeup and nail polish collections. Call me weird, but I enjoy organizing and cleaning it, sooo it's  very organized. Actually organizing and cleaning my makeup and brushes is something that I do to procrastinate haha.

Surprisingly, Im actually not procrastinating right now. I feel so free! 



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment