Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MAC Peaches Sheertone Blush


Peaches is one of those mystery products that doesn't look like much in the pan, but when it's on it's just magical (yes, mysterious and magical).  It's just flattering and in a way that I can't quite put my finger on. I've never really been impressed by MAC blushes, they have always seemed a little bit lackluster to me. But I have to admit that Peaches is perfect. So perfect that I just can't stop talking about it, It was most recently in my Summer Essentials and was even the subject of one of the first blog posts I ever made (long since been deleted for shitty picture quality and incoherent rambling).... and since this intro is turning into more pointless rambling, let's just say I thought it deserved a little more attention.




Peaches is a very true peach color, it's a little pink and it's a little orange. This was my first MAC Sheertone blush, a lovely finish which is all I buy from MAC these days. Im hooked on the soft, matte, and not too pigmented finish, it looks way more natural on my skintone. 
But, I still don't wear this much in the winter, when im two or three shades lighter this looks bright orange on me and doesn't blend in and look as subtle as I like. This is a summer blush for me, I find the orangeyness warming and a good alternative to bronzer (which I can't really pull off). 





I think what I love most about this blush is it's subtlety. It puts color on my cheeks without putting COLOR on my cheeks. There are some things I wear because they're bold and they stand out and there are some things I wear because they're the exact opposite, this blushes lies perfectly in between and that's what makes it so irreplaceable.



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment