Monday, August 19, 2013

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eyeliners Review


Never thought I'd be into high-end eyeliners. Until I got a taste of these in the 'Smoked' set, I just assumed an eyeliner is an eyeliner, and there's no point in spending money on something so basic.....


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils



Here's why I changed my mind!

First thing I noticed was they do really "glide on", you dont have to apply much pressure to get the full pigmentation. And I just really appreciate soft liners that actually last! My first experience with soft creamy eyeliner - MAC Smolder, and I threw that **** out! Because all it did was smear and smudge everywhere and it didn't even last in my waterline. See these are soft, creamy, smudgable, BUT they set and last all day, even preform well in my waterline. 

So many colors, so little moneys... These eyeliners are my favorite part of the UD stand at Sephora, I just get sucked in.  Im a big fan of colors that look like neutrals (and plain neutrals of course), like the shade '1999'. It's purple but I find it easier to wear than something like 'Empire'. It's awesome that I can find colors like that in eyeliner form because I also use them as cream eyeshadow.




In short I like these because they're just a sold product; Whether the color is matte, frosted, or glittery they all have the same formula, pigmentation, and performance. Even though they're a little pricey, I think its worth having a few. I'd definitely recommend buying the minis or a set if you can find them, it's better value and a good starting point =). 

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment